BeBook Pure
  • henkdej Posted on: October 2012
    Op mijn Bebook Pure kan de lettergroote kan niet veranderd worden, komt dit probleem vaker voor?
  • Stormchild A Posted on: October 2012
    What format are the books?
    Has it ever worked?
  • henkdej Posted on: October 2012
    The format of the books is EPUB,it works on Bebook plus
    Bebook Plus?

Just check on my Pure and it changes font size from the menu perfectly. Are you looking in the correct place? It is the menu that appears when you are in the book by pressing the 2nd button from the left.
  • Henk70 Posted on: October 2012
    Ik heb dat bij sommige boeken ook, terwijl de lettergroote van die boeken op mijn Neo wel aangepast kunnen worden. Mijn Pure blijft vaak hangen en het updaten van de mediabibliotheek duurt erg lang of hij blijft daar op hangen(ondanks alle tips die hier op het forum staan). Best nog wel veel kinderziektes dus, volgens mij wordt het hoog tijd voor een firmware update.
  • Sander Posted on: October 2012
    Wij hebben 2 pure ebooks gekocht.. we doen wedstrijdje wie eerder is opgestart. Mijn ebook start op in 4:47 !
    De eeuwig mediabib bijwerken begint echt irritant te worden. Ik snap niet dat hij dat steeds moet doen als hij opstart.
    Wordt idd tijd voor een firmware update!
  • Jan Heintze Posted on: October 2012
    Maybe you shouldn't use your Pure as a storage for hundreds of books? I always transfer 10/20 books and after i've read most of them i delete them and transfer new ones.

An e-reader is like a small computer. A notebook also gets slower if you transfer a lot of programs onto it (even though you are not going to use most of them)

Ps. I do speak Dutch but out of respect for other users and the mods it would be polite to post in English.
    said:

Wij hebben 2 pure ebooks gekocht.. we doen wedstrijdje wie eerder is opgestart. Mijn ebook start op in 4:47 !
    De eeuwig mediabib bijwerken begint echt irritant te worden. Ik snap niet dat hij dat steeds moet doen als hij opstart.
    Wordt idd tijd voor een firmware update!

Google Translation
    We have 2 pure ebooks purchased .. We do contest who previously started. My ebook starts in 4:47!
    The eternal mediabib update starts really irritating. I do not think he ever do when it starts.
    Idd is time for a firmware update!

I quite agree with you. It has all been passed on to Bebook so hopefully when the first Update arrives this and a few other minor niggles will be fixed. In the meantime, I suggest you do not keep many books on the Pure OR do not switch it off. I have gone for the latter and I caution you to keep an eye on the battery.
    said:

Ps. I do speak Dutch but out of respect for other users and the mods it would be polite to post in English.

Thank you :D
  • Jesse_PM Posted on: November 2012
    I never understood the urge to transfer a lifetime worth of books on to one device and then start complaining that it is getting slow/laggy. Use your ereader as a speedboat instead of turning it into an oil tanker 8-)